Thursday, September 30, 2010

post blog!

This past weekend Jason and his parents came to see me on their way down to salt lake! It was so great to see a familiar face and of course it was especiallly great cause it was Jason!! I was counting the days till they got here and we hung out every second we could. We went mini golfing and beat his parents and we went bowling and im pretty sure he beat me 3 out of 3 games lol Then the next night i went into IF when i was done school and hung out with them again and we went out to cafe rio and the to the movie Ledgend of the guardians it wasnt as bad as we thought it was going to be in the end this one little digger guy made me laugh alot actually! Anyways cafe rio killed me and Jasons intestines I'm pretty sure cause we were both sick for the whole night after that. Then they left and went to orem the next day and i followed later that night after i was done school again and we stayed at the Marriot and it was such a nice hotel and the weather was SO hot! It was great! I got a twenty four hour flu the next day and through the night it was a killer! I felt so bad cause Jason just layed there and made sure i was okay when he could have been doing much more fun things! And i hated that i couldnt go do anything with them too cause i didnt want to waste any time that i had with them. After that on monday we went to Chucky Cheese for lexi's birthday ( jasons niece) and we had alot of fun on the games there! then we all headed our separate ways .. he went to vegas with his parents and i came back here to Rexburg. I am really looking forward to this weekend going to try and get into conference and im so excited to see Jason again and his parents! Hopefully this weekend will be sickness free!

No comments:

Post a Comment